Forum > Help > Post #984
Forum is in read-only mode. More info in blog post.
Zwingston
2004-May-29 15:23
Web links
Only a question, what links should go into the web links section? onyl music or simply all sites?
djbacon
2004-May-30 21:31
Well, i haven't made any categories, but i think i will make Dj category (where dj can put links to their pages), and ...... mmm..... well, you can suggest other categories.
Zwingston
2004-May-31 12:16
Hi!

yes Dj sektion would be good, i would also suggest a category with DJ programms and/or music programms. Mayb links to some useful download programms for download wouls be good. :-)
plouw
2004-Jun-01 09:05
I'm a amateur trying to mix our south african song that is in afrikaans. im trying adobe audition to do this but it never sound anything proffessional. it would be great if a pro like you DJ bacon can helpus wannabes to get something right,like ading a beat to a song, but the beats i try always go out of sink.trying to correct this is a miision. any help?.
djbacon
2004-Jun-01 09:20

plouw wrote:
it would be great if a pro like you DJ bacon can helpus wannabes to get something right.

:-D

About that beat adding. Personally i measure 4 (or 8 if you want you can measure even more) beats of song and then pitch my beat sample to this length. This is in short sentense. As i never tried Adobe Audition i don't know what functions are there. The problem (still solvable) could be if this song you want to ad beats to is with no constant beat. Then there is more to do.
I think i wil make tutorial section where i will explain with pictures what and how to do mixing and beatmatching and so on.