Forum > Mixes > Post #890
Forum is in read-only mode. More info in blog post.
2004-May-28 14:34
No real Aerobic-Music, isn't it?
Hi Bacon!

You're a real good mixing-DJ and - of course - I'm a fan of your mixes.

I'm an aerobic-teacher in germany and I want to use your mixes while teaching my class. But nearly all mixes are not in aerobic-beats... During teaching I need exact 32-beat-things with NO breaks.

Can you can take care about that thing? After 32-beats there has to be another 32 beats. Usually between micing 2 tracks you sometimes change that order. Sometimes there are 32 beats - 16 beats with mixing over, and then another 32-beats-block begins

Can you concentrate on that? I'd love to use your music for teaching! 140bpm would be brilliant!

mrboyard
djbacon
2004-May-28 14:34
Hi.
sorry i'm answering so late. I have now problems with my web sites because of my ISP.
About aerobic mixes. As i make aerobic mixes on requests from instructors here in my country, there are no aerobic workout with more then 16 beat-count, cause they didn't ask me.
I can try to make something like that, but this is more to do and now i have no time for that. I make mixes as fast as i can and when i can. This is not my primary job, so when i came hoe exosted this is not the thing i want to do. So i make mixes at sunday when i have free. But i already have 3 mixes to make for next week.
I'll try to make something, but not promise anything.
MaicoXoft
2004-Jul-18 17:53
I need music for aerobic, Your have you this music, where to obtain it?
Thank you
djbacon
2004-Jul-27 09:16