Forum > Mixes > Post #811
Forum is in read-only mode. More info in blog post.
2004-May-27 23:46
What song is mixed in here?
I was wondering what the name of the song was in Megamix VX 076 (Cartoons). It starts about... 4 minutes and 17 seconds into the mix

It's about Big coconuts, and I can't get the song out of my head, so any information would be appreciated :)

ChaosNight
2004-May-27 23:47
Ack... forget it... I'm retarded and didn't check your homepage first.... Sorry I wasted your time!

Ps. Your music rocks so much I want to have your man babies! :)
2004-May-27 23:47
.... Ya know what? I really must be off my game today, but yeah.. Could you please post the name of the artist and the album the song is from? I've been trying to find it and I can't
djbacon
2004-May-27 23:48
Oh, you wrotte so much
Please tell me what song are you talking about? In What mix it is and at what minute. Else i dn't think i could recognice it.

Best Wishes :)
2004-May-27 23:48
The song was in Megamix VX 076 (Cartoons). It starts about... 4 minutes and 17 seconds into the mix and I checked the details on your website, and the song's name is Coconuts. I can't find it anywhere and was wondering who the artist was and what the name of the album it was from was

ChaosNight
djbacon
2004-May-27 23:49
This mix is bandmix. So that meens it is from ona artist/band. In this case bands name is Cartoons. So all songs are from Cartoons.
Album? Well they have at least two albums. If i remember correctly name was "Toon-Tastic" or something like that.
2004-May-27 23:50
Thanks for the reply! I'll go look for the CD then

ChaosNight