Forum > Other things > Post #393
Forum is in read-only mode. More info in blog post.
SiLeX
2010-Jul-07 16:41
Your DJ Performances on Air
Hi there,

me and my girlfriend just opened a mobile Hot-Dog selling stand. As I like your Mixes already for some years I thought of the following:

The Stand will have also music playing, beacause it will mostly be near discos and partys. So what do think of getting your mixes played there and giving you a space for your advertisements on the hotdog stand?

Many people will ask who that DJ is. And as you are still very active, our stand has music for every mood, and you will become more famous by the party-loving crowd and park-chilled people.

TIA
Dj Bacon
2010-Jul-07 23:25
Hello! Well thank you for your proposal. I would be very happy i more people could hear my mixes. Although lately i make mostly aerobic mixes, cause of money problems i am having. But time in time there will be some new non-aerobic mixes.
SiLeX
2010-Jul-09 08:27
Sounds great. If you'd like to contact me, I'd prefer exchange of E-Mail accounts or private messaging instead of forum posts. We think about starting the business in the end of this month and we would need dance or yearmixes (which are great) and something more "usual" for normal situations like a park or a stand. What kind of mixes do you think will match best to this situation?
Dj Bacon
2010-Jul-10 22:59
I wrote you to email you registered in this webpage.