Forum > Help > Post #385
Forum is in read-only mode. More info in blog post.
Dj Bacon
2010-May-31 00:49
Do you know this song (babe)
Another song i found in reel to reel tape. Maybe you know artist or song name.
djbacon.lv/Babe.mp3
Respect
2012-Apr-11 22:12
Tried to get to where the song is and it brought me to a place I guess is no longer there, it did show an english or Lat translation, I went into the english portion and it went to a homepage for you.
Dj Bacon
2012-Apr-12 08:43
Oh, i forgot to write here to tell that this song i found (i think). I have only one song left i cannot identify www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8dwfcEFu8A
Respect
2012-Apr-13 01:36
Is it posible this is from say 1973-1976 there was and influx of this type of music in the US from abroad, singers such as Eatha Kitt comes to mind (good luck find those rarites only on disc I would figure, but if you can give me a close time frame them I will try to narrow it down. Maybe the songs on that reel will show aproximate years to search for this. My niche of music runs from 1976-92. all my records have been formatted to digital, cleaned up and enhanced to sound crisp. No more hiss, crackle, skips or pops anymore.

I do have older stuff but that would fall in line with the general popular titles that people would normally listen to over and over.
Dj Bacon
2012-Apr-13 16:35
The recording on that reel was made from radio. I think the first copy was in cassette and then copied to reel. I have no idea about year. I was kid when i did that recording. Eartha Kitt it not, cause she has very unique voice. My recording sounds more like Arabesque.